Monday, April 6, 2009

New Recipe


Hey Blog Fam!

Well today I decided to start off on the good foot. I didn't do too bad after a visit back to my aluma mater Wilberforce University. Plenty of drinking and just eating on the go...well for me it was more like not eating but trying to see everyone. Today I just said you know what I have to go grocery shopping and I started at the Dekalb Farmer's Market. I spent $80 and filled my refrigerator to capacity. Plenty of veggies and fruit to get me through a week or two. I decided to try a new recipe I received from Spark People called Fresh Vegetable Stir Fry with brown rice. The only meat I had today was two slices of turkey on a slice of whole wheat bread. The vegetable stir fry was a success. It was great and it had a nice sweet taste too it that coated the vegetables and rice nicely.