Hey Blog Fam!
Monday, December 22, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Hey blog fam!
For the past month I have been reading blogs and just laughing at the folks who have been tagged...Like I am happy I haven't been tagged yet hehehehe. Well, Lovenyalocs got me so I have to follow the rules (somewhat..I think everyone on blogspot has been tagged).
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.....
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself that have not been shared already
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I've been tagged by: http://locsoflove.blogspot.com/
Non important facts about the kid...
1. I love to workout but I bet you didn't know that I am a huge boxing fan. So much so that I used to work out with a boxing coach when I lived in Ohio. Yeah I had high aspirations of fighting Laila Ali. We were in the same weight class. You never know you may see me on paid per view ;) Did yall know that Roy Jones was preparing to make a come back?
2. I was born and raised in Ohio.
3. I love all types of music...R&B, Neo Soul, Hip Hop, Some rap, a little country, a little rock n roll, soca, calypso, reggae, etc.
4. I have a pet poodle named Puffy, P Diddy, Puff, or Puff Daddy. He answers to them all.
5. I love to cook. I love watching Paula D, Emerald, G Garvin, Patti Labelle, etc. G. Garvin and Paula are my favorites. I can watch something they make and get right and that kitchen and whip it up. The hubby loves it....a little too much.
6. I love PZI Jeans. I have a hard time finding denim jeans to fit me. Small waist and the bubble (most men love it and have called it a booty, buttocks, Gluteus maximus, Apple Bottom, Onion, or whatever other endearing team men have gave it over the years). Well 4 years ago I found PZI jeans and I haven't had good luck with any other jeans after that. I have about 8 to 10 pairs of PZI jeans for every occasions plus as my weight shifts downwards I must be prepared.. www.pzijeans.com
Well, everyone that I could think of tagging have already become victim so....what can a girl do?? *shrugs shoulders*
Posted by Trina at 9:01 PM
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
You guys know I have been on this new lifestyle change. I workout 6 to 7 days a week burning on average 3,000 calories. I also strength train twice a week. Well I have been doing this for about a month now and my trainer decided to weigh me last Saturday. DUM DUM DUM....I cringed when I stepped on the scale. Hold up...can I take off my shoes, IPOD, and heartrate monitor. Those have to account for something. To my dismay I gained like 6 pounds. :( Where in the hell is that 6 pounds?? My clothes fit well and I feel great. My trainer was like hold up let me do your body fat measurements again. So she pulls out this contraption that resembles huge tweezers and she begins to pinch places like my stomach, the back of my arm, and right about my knee. She punches in the numbers and she says look at this. What? When I started this thing I was 42.9% body fat and 6 pounds lighter. After she completed this measurement I am 30.3% body fat. Yep I lost 12.5% body fat while picking up 6 pounds of muscle. I bulk really fast so the goal to gain 6 more pounds of muscle has been achieved now I have to drop the pounds. So the game plan is to pick up the cardio to burn an average of 3,500 calories a week. I decided to join the runners club on Saturday and they run 2 miles completing a trip around Discovery Mills. I am also working on my stamina and increasing my intensity of the workouts by remaining in Zone 3 for the majority of my workouts. Zone 3 for me is jogging at 4.2 MPH. On Monday I was able to complete 4 miles in 60 minutes. I was so proud of myself because I did this while traveling. I always make sure I find a hotel with a fitness center. Most of the Marriotts have equipment that is compatible with my heart rate monitor. In my suitcase I always have my gym shoes and a workout outfit. This business trip was awesome because the Area Ops Manager gave me a guest pass to his gym. It was nice but it can't be compared to LifeTime. I did my strength training along with an hour of cardio yesterday and today I am on a break. It is important for me to give my body a break in the middle of the week so I can recuperate. My hamstrings and glutes are screaming at me. They have never worked so hard in their lives, so I have some soreness in my right ham and glutes. Tender enough to impact my run. I have to make certain that I stretch really good even on my off days.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Posted by Trina at 10:27 PM
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Monday, September 8, 2008
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Friday, September 5, 2008
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Posted by Trina at 5:38 PM