Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've Been Tagged...Thanks Lakia!

Ok.. So,here are the rules: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Now let's have some fun I was tagged by Lakia

I married my high school sweetheart. I was 16 years old when I met the love of my life.

I can't stand clutter.

I am a boxing fan. Roy Jones, Floyd Merriwether, Klitschko Brothers, Chris Byrd

I am OVER analytical. I am working on that.

I am the oldest of 3 children

I voted for Obama in the primaries.


I am now tagging Sistalocd, Raspberry, Ketrina, C, Organik Beauty, and Still Waters. Sorry ladies I had to chose random people.

1 comments:

SeZ said...

I think it is beauitful that you found your future husband at 16. Love is hard to find but keeping it when it starts at 16 has to be much much harder.