Monday, February 11, 2008

Feb. Retightening

Hey Blog Fam!
I finally got around to getting this mess re-tightened. Here are a few shots. After my hair was complete I started getting calls from the hair color phantom. That is when I get this impulsive feeling to color my hair. This time the little voice was like go darker...go darker. No! I must fight it...No!















I am also looking at the first picture posted and it is unreal how much my nephew Jalen and I resemble each other. Here is a pic of my JJ..

He is so much like me in my younger days and I swear I didn't have anything to do with his conception. He even has the same mannerism as I did as a child. SCARY!!








8 comments:

V @ Locks-N-Motion said...

I love your locks and color!

Trina said...

Thanks Lady! Your hair is getting pretty full yourself. I see your red poppin off on the tips.

SeZ said...

Your color looks wonderful on you.

Salt-n-Pepper Diva said...

I really like that color on you and you locks are very photogenic! Hummmmm.......one day my loc's will look like yours.

Cassina Z. said...

Cute!! Man, your hair is so gorgeous.

Naturally Sophia said...

I am new to your blog. It's very nice. And I love the locks especially the color.

Valenciajaz said...

Your hair is beautiful. Please share what color you used and if you did it b4 or after you locked.

Trina said...

I used Textures and Tones in light golden brown last year in an attempt to cover my gray. The Georgia sun did the rest. I started with a dark auburn before I loc'd in 06.