Hey blog fam!
For the past month I have been reading blogs and just laughing at the folks who have been tagged...Like I am happy I haven't been tagged yet hehehehe. Well, Lovenyalocs got me so I have to follow the rules (somewhat..I think everyone on blogspot has been tagged).
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you.....
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share 6 non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself that have not been shared already
4. Tag 6 random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I've been tagged by: http://locsoflove.blogspot.com/
Non important facts about the kid...
1. I love to workout but I bet you didn't know that I am a huge boxing fan. So much so that I used to work out with a boxing coach when I lived in Ohio. Yeah I had high aspirations of fighting Laila Ali. We were in the same weight class. You never know you may see me on paid per view ;) Did yall know that Roy Jones was preparing to make a come back?
2. I was born and raised in Ohio.
3. I love all types of music...R&B, Neo Soul, Hip Hop, Some rap, a little country, a little rock n roll, soca, calypso, reggae, etc.
4. I have a pet poodle named Puffy, P Diddy, Puff, or Puff Daddy. He answers to them all.
5. I love to cook. I love watching Paula D, Emerald, G Garvin, Patti Labelle, etc. G. Garvin and Paula are my favorites. I can watch something they make and get right and that kitchen and whip it up. The hubby loves it....a little too much.
6. I love PZI Jeans. I have a hard time finding denim jeans to fit me. Small waist and the bubble (most men love it and have called it a booty, buttocks, Gluteus maximus, Apple Bottom, Onion, or whatever other endearing team men have gave it over the years). Well 4 years ago I found PZI jeans and I haven't had good luck with any other jeans after that. I have about 8 to 10 pairs of PZI jeans for every occasions plus as my weight shifts downwards I must be prepared.. www.pzijeans.com
Well, everyone that I could think of tagging have already become victim so....what can a girl do?? *shrugs shoulders*
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Hey blog fam!
Posted by Trina at 9:01 PM