Monday, September 10, 2007

Styling with Trina


Well I received so many compliments on my hair that I thought I would post my style and the products that I used to obtain the style. This style I like to call my curly MOHAWK. Get it girl! I love this style because it was so easy to achieve. First I washed and conditioned my hair with whatever I had at the time. I am a Product and Makeup Junkie. I admit it! The first step to recovery is admitting...I know. Okay I digress. Next I took some Juanita DesignCream by Naani...www.naani.com/store. I am not sure if Naani is still making this or not because I just went to the site and all of their Juanita series is on sale. So that means that if you hurry now you can get conditioner, shampoo and other things in that series on a serious sale. Moving on...I then used white and gray perm rods to roll my hair. No end papers just the rollers and my hair. I sat under my bonnet blow dryer for maybe 2 to 3 hours. My hair holds water like no one's business so I have to make sure my hair is dry before removing my rollers to get those curls. Once my hair is dry I remove the rollers and put my satin bonnet on to go to sleep because that time it is my bed time. In the morning I run my fingers through my hair and put to clips on each side of my head to achieve that mohawk. One curl falls in my face like Prince or Michael Jackson and there you have it the Curly Mohawk.

4 comments:

N'Drea ~ the Storyteller said...

Very pretty. How long have you been SL'd?

Your testimony about your baptism touched my heart. Continue to enjoy your new walk with Him each day. This is the beginning of the greatest love relationship you'll ever have.

Blessings.

Abena Abena said...

Welcome to the world of blogging.....I look forward to sharing in your journey.

Baptism- Hallelujah!!! Praise God, for He is worthy to be praised. I rejoice with you Sis :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Trina,
Welcome to the world of blogging. I saw your picture in the ATL blog from Khrsyl, and I siad that is a beautiful Lady and her hair is gorgeous. I am so glad you introduced yourself.

We serve an AWESOME God, His Grace & Mercy endures forever.

Thanks for Sharing,
Continued Blessings 2 U & Yours

Trina said...

Thank you sistas for your warm welcomes!

n'drea - I have been sisterlocked for 14 months and counting....