Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's hotter than fish grease outside.


Man, blog fam it has been so miserable and hot these days. I know it is well into summer and I should be used to this but I am not used to this heat. I am working out 4 to 5 days a week sweating up a storm and all I can do to my hair is a pony tail. It is getting a little old now and I am starting to long for the days when I had my low cut.

I so loved this maintenance free look. I really rocked this look and I am getting that itch again. With the new weight loss I am wanting to show my face a little more. I think I am going to wait until my second child to chop it off though. If I suffer from the hair loss like before with my son I will have no problem chopping it off and rocking this till the end. All I ever had to do is make sure my eyebrows were arched, my lip gloss was popping, and to drink plenty of water for clear skin. This photo here was no make up and only some Oh Baby (MAC) and lip liner. *sigh* I miss those days.

2 comments:

Nubian1 said...

For a moment there, I thought you had already done the deed. I tell you everytime I see a sister with a short baby fro I get envious and get itchy to do the crop!

Well congratulations on baby number two. Busy woman! lol

Trina said...

That is how I feel every time I see women with the short cuts. I want to go into the bathroom and chop them right on off. Then my hubby talks me off the edge and I calm down. My hubby really loves my locs so I guess I will have to keep them for a while.

Oh no Nubian1, the second baby isn't even here yet. I still have about 2 years before we even start planning. That is a good way to claim her though. ;)